Table of Contents
Episode: 145Airdate: Oct 27, 2002 [Download] [Artjams and other files ]
- The “Nightmare before Christmas” shoundtrack is played instead of the usual Soul Bossa Nova
- Ezra is dressed up as a fire dog and looks like a hydrant
- 4:50 into the show, the infamous (and only) disclaimer is run: “Disclaimer: Tonights show is a dramatization only.” and Ezra even looks at it “Oh, look at that…”
- Either Rasvar had some serious issues with the console or the intermittant video loss was already part of the joke…
- Scream Guy is in front of the stage this time!
- After some technical difficulties with Scream Guy's body, he sprouts a third hand
- Stargazer calls in and tells a scary story
- Mutt appears with a huge mustache, sideburns and 'fro.
- Jimmy No Neck is dressed as a “Sim”
- Daniel name? calls in and tells a scary story
- Robert name? calls in and tells a scary story
- Poink and two Jar Jar's light up
- Rasvar complains about a picture in his room falling off the wall
- Movie talk: E.T.
- Hitomi name? calls in and tells a scary story
- At 2:24:00 - during Hitomi's call in - the stage shakes and everybody wonders what just happened and wanders off, leaving an empty stage
- Yappy Fox comes back on mic and reports a huge pot hole in the middle of the street
- At 2:27:30 Herbie yells in that there's a huge hole outside, mixed with lots of static
- After a bit of black video - due to the “camera getting out of range” - we hear from Mutt that there is a sinkhole opening up
- Poink tries to get out but doesn't get past the cops.
- Nair calls in and wants to know what goes on, he also brings the word of the week: “Doppelgänger”
- Uncle Kage calls in
- Mutt mentiones that the channel doesn't want to believe the sinkhole…
- As Mutt and Uncle Kage talk about creepy stuff that happened - about 3:25:00 - the stage shakes and the camera topples over, followed by lots of car alarms
- …so Uncle Kage suggests knocking him out.
- After just about everybody leaves, Uncle Kage starts a little entertainment program.
- Herbie mentions the police trying to get the evacuation together…
- Uncle Kage instructs the cast how to get an evacuation kit together and…
- …sings the closing song.
- After which Herbie yells, the camera tips over and something falls from the ceiling. At this point - at 3:38:00 - the show is abrubtly interrupted and cut off.
- Pawpet Music Video: The Legend of Wooley Swamp - PawPets NorthCoast
- Pawpet Music Video: Iowa - Pawpets West
- Pawpet Music Video: The Horrible Garden - SouthPaw Video Productions
- Pawpet Music Video: Monster Mash - Pawpets West
- Pawpets Rocky Mountain: Monster Mash, Southpark style
- Pawpet Music Video: Thriller - Pawpets West
"Last Words" (and Actions)
- UncleKage on the phone, singing the closing song.
- Herbie Yelling “Guys, guys, guys… stand still! stand still! stand still! stand still! stand still! stand still!”
episodes/episode_145.txt · Last modified: 2021/04/10 05:35 by 127.0.0.1