Table of Contents
Episode: 153Airdate: Jan 12, 2003 [Download] [Artjams and other files ]
- Mutt tells us how to get to the IRC server and that there are people in there all week long.
- Mutt is cought in reverb
- Mutt announces that the show bumpers will get played after every music video… which holds up for about one and a half show.
- Spits or swallows: Cranberry Juice, Poi
- Poink returns from FX con and has glowy eyes!
- To complete the horror, the Jar Jar's are dancing on stage to “It's a small world”
- Movie talk: Cats don't dance, the “upcoming” Indiana Jones movie
- Mutt rants about CNN and their review of “Treasure Planet”
- Yappy Fox presents “puke Stitch” - a syrup dispenser
- …after which Poink breaks into dance and blinks his eyes to the music
- name? 2:38:00 wants the cast to start a fat bastard club - which is done in Episode 170
- name? 2:53:00 calls in and plays Boy are you stupid!
- Name that toon
- Mutt renames the “picture contest” because nobody should win or lose
Art Jam topic(s)/Caption Picture description
- If pawpets were toys, what would they be
- Caption: Chuckles in a geodesic sphere
- Pawpet Music Video: Garden - Pawpets NorthEast
- Pawpet Music Video: Have I The Right - PawPets West
- Jason Marsden show bumper
- Pawpet Music Video: Dream a Dream - Pawpets Monterey Bay
- Fursuit Bowling featuring Chuckles names? at 1:43:00
- Pawpet Music Video: The 4 legged zoo - PawPets West
- Chuckles in the snow
- Pawpet Music Video: Could I be you - Pawpets NorthEast
- Pawpet Music Video: Where do you go… - PawPets West
"Last Words" (and Actions)
- Evil Poink tries to say something but the voice effects aren't working as expected
- Evil Poink “I'm coming for you. I'm coming for your mortal soul!”
episodes/episode_153.txt · Last modified: 2021/04/10 05:35 by 127.0.0.1