Table of Contents
Episode: 179Airdate: Aug 10, 2003 [Download] [Artjams and other files ]
The WeeWee show
- Mach breaks a chair!
- One of Yappy Fox's fish died this week.
- The cast discusses names for wee-wees…
- Ezra describes the opening scene of Pirates of the Carribean
- The cast re-enacts the famous “stars on 45” performance live1)
- Ezra introduces “Do you dare?”
- Spits or swallows: Dried fish in Almond, Sea Weed
- We learn that Yappy Fox's parents are about to get a boarder collie too
- Yappy Fox is somewhat focused on certain bones in certain species of male animals.
- Ezra reads from “Everything is bad for you” and “Wearing this garmon doesn't enable you to fly”
- Name that toon
- Arthur confesses to being a virgin…
- Poink tells the story about his bumper sticker and a traffic stop
- Yappy Fox is on record “*chucles* we NEVER going to make five grand!”
- Kuddlepup tells a travel story… “Orange Fanta puke”
Art Jam topic(s)/Caption Picture description
- Pawpets running for governor of California
- Caption: Jeep going into a deep puddle
- Pawpet Music Video: The Legend of Wooley Swamp - Pawpets North Coast
- Fluff and Such: Beside you
- Pawpet Music Video: Run with us - PawPets SouthWest
- Fluff and Such: Nonsanity_Cat & Cuddles_Cat are having a baby
"Last Words" (and Actions)
- Soundbite “…dreams.” ?
- Poink “PISS!”
- The Hampster dance with Pawpet logo animation is played after the show
episodes/episode_179.txt · Last modified: 2021/04/10 05:35 by 127.0.0.1