Table of Contents
Episode: 315Airdate: Dec 17, 2006 [Download] [Artjams and other files ]
Christmas spirits are rising!
- Rasvar (Subservient)
- ??? (Subservient)
- Duke (Subservient)
- Chuckles (Subservient)
- The cast tells us to do a “Christmas Card” art jam for next week
- Kuddlepup puts up a “Y-not” rating because “X” isn't enough enymore.
- Liesl is shown on camera… and the rating goes up.
- Mutt is put into the fridge to see what “cold” is.
- Ezra tells us about a dolphin that was recently declared extinct.
- Fun with video effects
- Just about everybody jumps the Shak - the the song “Jump!”
- Mutt realizes that he is burned in on the show monitor…
- The cast takes a look at the “Wii-fail” site…
- Rasvar farts
- Poink and Rasvar tell about the “burning of the goat”
- Liesl wears her jammies
- Rasvar puts a bow up on Shak's comb-over
- “Boxers or Briefs” - FPS version is played.
- The cast sings “the biggest balls of them all”
- Poink takes Rasvar to a “big guys” clothes store and finds there's a small person working the counter
- Rasvar gags Bitch Voop
- Weird christmas specials… Pokémon!
- Mutt tells about the christmas party he missed for a deadline that wasn't…
- Everybody is trying to “draw” a map of Orlando from memory.
- Scream Guy combs his head… and suggests a pool for how much longer the show can go on
- Scream Guy wants a t-shirt from the University of Northern Florida…
Art Jam topic(s)/Caption Picture description
- Caption: Guy removing blockage in dolphin
- Peanuts - christmas with “alternate” voice track
"Last Words" (and Actions)
- Poink “I was right, Rasvar! Bitch!”
episodes/episode_315.txt · Last modified: 2021/04/10 05:35 by 127.0.0.1