Table of Contents
Episode: 336Airdate: Jun 17, 2007 [Download] [Artjams and other files ]
Purrr-fumes and just plain purrrrrrrr
- SparkyFox (Subservient)
- Twinkie (Subservient)
- Beare White
- Eagle Beagle got “sticky stuff” on the keyboard…
- Lilly Voop realized that she is on the show for 2.5 years… and STILL has no life… well duh!?
- “Would you eat someone else's booger?”
- “What's your favorite smell?”
- Lilly Voop does everything if you wear “Obsession”
- A cologne Yappy Fox has “smells like apples and ass”… and he sprays it around the house.
- Somebody puts the massager on the stage… and it looks like at least a 6 on the Richter scale.
- Rummage “sings” the mexican hat dance.
- Movie Talk: Surf's up
- Mutt asks who had sex while driving
- Uncle Kage calls in and tells the “scenic route” story (see “Uncle Kage Story Hour 2007” DVD)
- “Top 10”
- Rose calls in and does a telemarketing routine.
- Kuddlepup and Twinkie visited “instant ancestors” - where you can get your picture in antique style taken
- Twinkie gets massaged… bringing up visions of Dr. Who.
- There is a very large number of captions sent in, causing Mutt to go “I'M BORED!”
- Homework for the channel: Do a video of yourself doing a barrel roll.
- Poink does a barrel roll.
- Kuddlepup does a very late roll call that does run into the end credits.
Art Jam topic(s)/Caption Picture description
- Caption: Kuddlepup and Twinkie with Tommy-guns in B/W picture
- Foxwell - lawn chair explosion
- Ferret tasting a Jalapeno
- Trailer modification - Transformers as “Big Ass Badgers”
- Mountain Dew (diet) commercial: Puppet Window Show
- Mountain Dew (diet) commercial: Chainsaw Ferret Attack
- Tiny Toon “How I spent my vacation” excerpt: Thud sound system promo
"Last Words" (and Actions)
- Poink “Buy my stuff and grab my nu…”
episodes/episode_336.txt · Last modified: 2021/04/10 05:35 by 127.0.0.1