Table of Contents
Episode: 49Airdate: Nov 05, 2000 [Download] [Artjams and other files ]
The real cute Raini
- pup @ 1:26:45?
- Movie-Talk: Charlies Angels
- The upcoming presidential elections creep into the show… “Wouldn't it be nice if Uncle Kage got elected president?”
- Yappy Fox tries to play “Win nothing and like it” via the IRC channel…
- Rummage a.k.a. “Rules” Raccoon explains the Tuninator and the IRC game rules.
- name? @ 1:50:00 calls in
- Rummage reads the first shout-outs
- Denise calls in and talks about her relationship with Rasvar…
- …which prompts a “Rasvar [heart] Person lady” sign
- “The real cute Raini” causes Carrot to go O.O
- Danruk calls in and plays the Pawpet Matchgame
- Raini pops up on stage to say thanks to Pawpets West
- Pawpet Music Video: He's my best friend - Pawpets West
- Pawpet Music Video: The real cute Raini - Pawpets West
Starts at around 00:39:30 in the download.
- Tell Me Something Good - Rufus feat. Chaka Kahn (was guessed correctly by Yurex sp?)
- I'm Every Woman - Chaka Kahn
Who Wants to Win Nothing and Like It?
Starts at 0:59:52 in the download.
Contestants (and # of questions prior to disqualification/at the end of the game):
- Torenako ( sp?; disqualified after second question)
- SnappyTiger (disqualified after first question)
- AeroWolf ( or is it ArrowWolf?; disqualified after the fifth question)
- Frommer (disqualified after the sixth question)
- Rose (disqualified after the sixth question)
- BJ Buttons (disqualified after the seventh question)
- Seaweed (disqualified after the sixth question)
- MegaWolf (disqualified after the sixth question)
- Draclyn ( sp?)
- Loish's mom (disqualified after the seventh question)
According to Emily Post, if a man wants to cut in on another couple dancing, what should he do?
- A) Take the woman's hand
- B) Tap the man's shoulder (correct answer)
- C) Tap the woman's shoulder
- D) Announce his intention
Which of the following animals does NOT have antlers?
- A) Wapiti
- B) White-tailed deer
- C) Caribou
- D) Beaver (correct answer)
According to the song made popular by Tony Bennett, where did he leave his heart?
- A) San Diego
- B) San Francisco (correct answer)
- C) San Bernadino
- D) San Louis Apispul
On which of the following would you find a clutch lever, twist grip, throttle, and pylon footrest?
- A) Surrey
- B) Rickshaw
- C) Ski Lift
- D) Motorcycle (correct answer)
Which of the following Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavors is named after a music group?
- A) Chunky Monkey
- B) Wavy Gravy
- C) Phish Phood (correct answer)
- D) Rainforest Crunch
What movie critic wrote the screenplay for Russ Meyer's classic cult movie, “Beyond the Valley of the Dolls”?
- A) Roger Ebert (correct answer)
- B) Gene Siskel
- C) Rex Reed
- D) Gene Shalit
Which of the following football players did not win the Heismann Trophy?
- A) Ernie Davis
- B) O.J. Simpson
- C) Jerry Rice (correct answer)
- D) Steve Spurrier
Pawpet Match Game
"Last Words" (and Actions)
- Mutt “See you next week everybody!”