Table of Contents
Episode: 77Airdate: May 20, 2001 [Download] [Artjams and other files ]
Salute to 1977
- 0:00 Start of Show
- 00:04 And we messed up the intro! technical difficulties!
- 00:08 Discussion of Star Warz.
- 00:10 Rollcall!
- 00:11 Song: “I would wait forever”; Skippy, Ezra.
- 00:16 Song: “Star Wars Cantina”; Snail.
- 00:21 Renaming Pyro!
- 00:24 Song: “Love me”.
- 00:28 Song: “Love Boat theme”; Rummage, Ezra.
- 00:31 Top 10 Star Wars stereotypes.
- 00:34 Star Wars trivia.
- 00:37 The top ten reasons why Star Wars characters would kick butt in a Star Trek universe
- 00:42 Story about deleting the C:.
- 00:43 Discussion of Iron Chef.
- 00:45 Song: “Come on everybody”; ferret.
- 00:48 Song: “William Shatner's Lucy in the sky w/ diamonds”; Pep, Ezra.
- 00:50 Celebrity interview with Luke Skywalker!
- 00:51 Celebrity interview with Princess Leia!
- 00:52 Celebrity interview with Han Solo!
- 00:53 Celebrity interview with Darth Vader!
- 00:54 Celebrity interview with Yoda!
- 00:56 Pawpets West.
- 01:00 Song: “My name is Darth Vader”; Ezra, Pyro.
- 01:03 Song: “Car Wash”; Voop.
- 01:09 Discussion of Shrek, movie review.
- 01:18 Discussion of the dinner Harik and Raini made.
- 01:21 Song: “year of the cat”; Arthur.
- 01:25 it's time for TUNINATOR!!
- 01:38 Call-in, Johnny Blanco talks about his new job in Vegas
- 01:41 Call-in, Daniel plays “Win nothing and like it” - without even waiting for the answers most of the time
- 01:54 Discussion of Seven of Nine.
- 01:56 Pawpets West.
- 02:00 Then and thenner, it's so easy.
- 02:02 Song: “Don't leave me this way”; Ezra, Voop.
- 02:07 Song: “Brick house”;ferret, BJWolf.
- 02:11 Skippy's love advice: How to dump your girlfriend
- 02:16 It's rip on Mach time!!
- 02:18 Discussion of Wild's performance with Shades & Sport.
- 02:21 And now, it's rip on Rasvar time!
- 02:26 Song: “It's Esctasy”; BJWolf.
- 02:30 Call-in, Trendane and who @ 2:31:00; word of the week: “” word??? @ 2:40:00
- 02:46 Tuuuninator time!
- 02:55 Pawpets West.
- 03:02 Bits o'computer trivia.
- 03:09 Song: “Best of my love”; Voop.
- 03:15 Show and tell - showing off of old techie hardware.
- 03:19 Ezra shows us his reaction to the TRS80 compared to 7 of 9
- 03:20 Song: “Hotel California”; Rummage.
- 03:26 Answer to trivia question.
- 03:28 Call-in, ArrowWolf.
- 03:35 Song: “Dancing Queen”; Ezra and the voops.
- 03:39 Song: “I wish”, and “Sir duke”, Tuninators.
- 03:48 Shout-outs.
- 03:50 Song: One of the last songs of the show is “Boogie Nights” - later to become the source of the infamous “Autistic Butt Flap”
- 03:53 Song: “Stayin' alive”; Ezra, Skippy.
- 03:58 Ending credits, goodnight.
Star Wars Intro Scroller
A short time ago in a living room nearby…
Way back in the day, Randy Fox and some screwed up friends of his got together to play with puppets behind a couch and pretend to do a puppet show for 5 or 6 friends on the computer every week…
Several months later thousands tune in every week to see what kind of screwed up ^'&^%$#@ they will do next, live on the air each week.
With a cast of SheelDogs, Ferrets, Bobcats, Sharks, broken toys, mixed vegetables and some of the oddest, funniest, freakiest and most interesting characters you will ever find. We call those… “The Live Audience”.
So plug into the internet and unplug your brains for the next 4 hours. On with the show…
- Pawpet Music Video: If I had a million Ducats - Pawpets West
- Pawpet Music Video: It's so easy - Pawpets West
- Pawpet Music Video: We will rock you + We are the champions - Pawpets West
"Last Words" (and Actions)
- Erza and Scritch performing Boogie Nights (The download is cut off about five minutes early, so real last actions might have been different)