Table of Contents
Fourth Annual Arthur Awards Nominations
It's time again to nominate your selections for the fourth Annual Arthur Awards.
Below is a list of the categories and the nominations in the categories. You are welcome to add your own categories to this list if the category you want isn't here.
Please make your category and nomination choices responsibly. Categories and nominations that are deemed inappropriate will be removed.
You can also find nominations on the Pawpet LiveJournal community as well, located here
- “The Gates” - Da Vinci's Notebook
- “The Pawpet Song” - 2, The Ranting Gryphon.
- Rummage sings “Mr. Roboto” - Styx
- Randy Fox sings “The Candy Man” - Sammy Davis Jr.
- Miko sings “A View to a Kill” - Duran Duran
- Anonymous Voop sings “Goldfinger” - John Barry
- Bitch Voop and Poink sing “Paradise by the Dashboard Light” - Meatloaf
- Sheepdogs sing “America, F* * * Yeah!” - Trey Parker
- “Enormous P* * *” - Da Vinci's Notebook (sung by Poink and Spoiler)
- “The Window” - Trout Fishing in America
- “Proper Copper Coffee Pot” - Trout Fishing in America
- Yappy and Simba sing “We all Live in an Endless Subroutine”
- The 12 Drunk Days of Christmas - Fay McKay
- “Bumblebee Tuna” - Mephiskapheles
Best Video MASH-UP
- “Time Warp” / Star Trek images
- “The Internet is for Porn” / Lion King
- “The Internet is for Porn” / Star Trek Voyager
- “The Internet is for Porn” / Lady & the Tramp
- “Shapoopi” (from Family Guy) / Lion King
- “Can't Touch This” (from Family Guy) / Lion King
- Patrick Stewart scene from “Extras” / Bambi
- “Everyone's a Little Bit Racist” / Lion King
- “Cat in the Kettle” / Pinochio
- “Family Guy” theme / Simpsons
- “South Park” (Kitty's being a dildo)/ Lion King
BEST SONG SUNG BY LIESL
- “Close to You” (The Carpenters)
- “I Am Woman” (Helen Reddy)
- “Dragula” (Rob Zombie)
- Lilly and the Tone Deafs sing “Santa Baby”
- “Goldfinger” (Shirley Bassey)
BEST SINGING CASTMEMBERS
- Rapping Herbie and Yappy
PAWPET OF THE YEAR
- Poink T. Weasel
- Hugh T. Manatee
- Lilly Voop
BEST SUPPORTING PAWPET
- Johnny Mantis
- Hiss E.
- Yin Yang
BEST GUEST PAWPET
- Kyte Fox the Red Fox
- Steve Fox the Grey Fox
- Drugs Bunny the Rabbit
- Winston the Sheepdog
- Takala the Zebra
- Tron Wolf
- Carny the Carny
- Sparks the Bat Skunk
BEST PAWPET CATCHPHRASE
- “Crack that Bitch open, so I can have some!”
- “Mmmmm… Smell the meat!”
- “I'm into that!”
- “….and now a letter from one of our viewers.”
BEST PAWPET MST3k
- Michael Jackson's “Thriller”
- The Dukes of Hazzard Cartoon
- New Zoo Revue
- The Exorcist
- The Japanese Toilet Training video.
- Care Bears (Episode 352)
- The American Rabbit
BEST SUBSERVIENT APPEARANCE
- Jay Maynard a.k.a. Tron Guy
- Jack Sparrow
- New Years Baby Eagle Beagle
- Poink and Hands
- Steve Fox
- Chippendale Guy
- Ozzy - Episode 434
BEST PRE-SHOW VIDEO
- “Censorship”, fun with black bars music clip
- “Save Coney Island”
- “The Raven” by Atkelar
- Old Intro
- New Intro
- Boogie Boogie Hedgehog by Parry Gripp
BEST VIDEO BREAK CLIP
- “Why take diet pills when you can enjoy Ayds?”
- Oreo's JibJab video card with Brian Reynolds heads.
- Der Babysitter Boogie.
- A cute fox drinking from the toilet.
- Anything by NeoPanTyger
- “Right Now” (Furry Parody) by Socks
- “Interactive Debugging” by Atkelar
- Portal Bunny Death with Theta Fox
- “Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park”
- “Fun with Dick and Jane” (In Yiddish) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlO5vUS5KnU
- A dozen eggs freak out when two of them are cracked and cooked.
BEST OLD COMMERCIAL SHOWN
- The Bosco Chocolate Bunnies
- Kangaroo orders a Jax Beer in a bar
- The Cadbury Bunny
- The Creepy Humpty Dumpty Egg Guy
- Minute Maid OJ turns Popeye and Bluto gay.
- Inbread hillbilly sausage
- Guy uses his bassethound Norman as a remote control.
- Carol Channing goes back in time to share Jell-O with “Hogan's Heroes”
MOST ANNOYING CARTOON OPENING CREDITS
- Will the Real Jerry Lewis Please Sit Down! (aka “Here Comes Jerry Lewis”)
- The Barkleys
- The Mork & Mindy/Laverne & Shirley/Fonz Hour
- The Oddball Couple
- The Partrige Family 2200 A.D.
- Amazing 3/Wonder 3
- The Dukes
- Baggypants and the Nitwits
BEST SPITS OR SWALLOWS ITEM
- Miracle Fruit Tablets
- The Baby Balut Eggs
BEST ART JAM IMAGE
When submitting art jams for nominations, please include a link to the image. The Pawpet Archives are located here
- Spikerella (Garrison Skunk) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2003/2003-06-29&image=1_Spikerella_Final.jpg
- Yappy Birthday 2004 - Yappy/Maid Marion (Garrison Skunk) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2004/2004-07-18&image=yappy_birthday.jpg
- Yappy Birthday 2005 - Yappy/Miss Piggy/Kermit (Garrison Skunk) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2005/2005-07-03&image=Had_your_chance.jpg
- Yappy Birthday 2006 - Yappy in bed with Robin&image= Marin and the Burger King (Garrison Skunk) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2006/2006-07-02&image=yappy_bed_final.jpg
- I Like The Mens (Brian Reynolds) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2009/2009-02-01&image=Reynolds-Lilly_PSA.jpg
- Born To Be Mild (Brian Reynolds) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2009/2009-02-15&image=Reynolds-Born_to_be_Mild.jpg
- Poinklets (Brian Reynolds) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2008/2008-06-01&image=Reynolds-Poinklets.jpg
- Guess Who's Bringing Your Pizza? (Brian Reynolds) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2009/2009-02-08&image=Reynolds-Kage_Pizza.jpg
- Heavy Metal Poink (Brian Reynolds) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2009/2009-01-04&image=Reynolds-Metal_Poink.jpg
- Takala tenderizing blueberry (Yamavu) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2009/2009-02-22&image=Yamavu-fps_TWACK.jpg
- Yappy's Home made Server (Brian Reynolds) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2009/2009-01-11&image=Reynolds-yappy_server.jpg
- Poink grabs money from Scrooge McDuck (Henrieke & Karpour) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2008/2008-11-16&image=Karpour__Henrieke-DuckTales_FPS.png
- Ice cream truck stops for Ezra (Kipper) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2009/2009-02-01&image=Kipper-icecreamtruck.jpg
- Yappy wearing a dunce cap (Kipper) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2009/2009-02-01&image=Kipper-yappydunce.jpg
- “The Bridge Is Owwwwt!” by Rubbertex Raccoon http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2006/2006-09-03&image=rr-arthurbridge.png
- “Earbud Detangling” by Rose http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2007/2007-09-30&image=FPS-neopanartjam.png
- JR the Hutt (Garrison Skunk) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2004/2004-10-03&image=jr_the_hutt_2.jpg
- Liesl says HI! (anonymous) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2008/2008-12-14&image=AL-liesl_hi.jpg
- Yappy buried in Peckers (Yamavu) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2008/2008-12-07&image=Yamavu-fps_yappy_peckers.jpg
- Lilly buried in Peckers (Ziggy) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2008/2008-12-07&image=Ziggy-funday_peckerinvade.jpg
- Lilly as Elvira (Plump Dragon) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2008/2008-10-26&image=Plumpdragon-Halloweenvoop.jpg
- Spoiler is the Cookie Burro (Henrieke) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2008/2008-09-28&image=Henrieke-KookaburraFPS.jpg
- Michael Jackson frightens the kids (Yamavu) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2008/2008-08-10&image=Yamavu-fps_babies%252bmichael.jpg
- Mutt encounters some turbulence (t4iga) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2008/2008-02-03&image=t4iga-Art_Jam.jpg
- Rose holds Mutt hostage for money (Rose) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2007/2007-11-04&image=FPScommission.png
- Lilly and Mutt are cuffed (Kiwaku) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2007/2007-10-28&image=LillyPoink.png
- The cast in jars (Jed Marten) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2007/2007-10-14&image=pawpet_sub_poink.jpg
- The cast goes bowling (Kiwaku) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2007/2007-09-30&image=PawpetsBowling.jpg
- Bamdit eats Hugh's manwich (Rubbertex) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2007/2007-09-23&image=RR-PawpetManwich.jpg
- It's Mac Crappy (Roxi) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2007/2007-07-29&image=roxi-maccrappy.jpg
- Poink's Easter nightmare (Skritcher Roo) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2007/2007-04-08&image=poink_easter.png
- Cast portrait (Rose) http://archives.pawpet.tv/index.php?album=2007/2007-02-04&image=fundaypawpets.png
BEST CAPTION FOR CAPTION PHOTO
- Draw Your Own Mutt
BEST TOP 60 QUOTE
- Do you think John Lennon would be alive today if he hadn't been killed?
- Oh hell, the Buffalo just shit in front of the car
- It looks like a Goddamn Chalupa!
- The buttcrack goes all the way from the front to the back!
- Ah, the Flavor Injector. That's what I call my private parts.
- Yappy had an electric one that would squirt every minute.
- I never saw a Pizza Hut until I met Rasvar!
- It's kinda red, but lately its been flaky, and I had blueberries put on it from that time I was at Tigerpaw's house.
- Pediatric Gynecology.
- Megaplex: A Shitload of Fun!
- Yappy, I need to eat, get your butt over here.
- Momma Bridget, I'm a dude!….See?!?
- Peep peepees?
- Paul McCartney looks very unimpressed by this.
- Hey, just because the alleycats are missing behind the Chinese Restaurant, doesnt mean nothing!
CHAT ROOM MOST VALUABLE CHATTER
MOST MISSED OLDSCHOOL CHARACTER/CASTMEMBER
BEST "RECYCLED" CASTMEMBER (Household Objects used as characters)
BEST MEME OF THE HOUR
- The Rick-roll
- Save Coney Island
- “The Autistic Butt Flap”
- “The Movie Soundtrack Game”
- The “Boogie” Test
- “Man Goo”
- “Save the Wig Wags”
- “Slap Chop”
BEST BANDIT MOMENT
- Bandit stealing Hugh's sammich
- Tug of War VS. Eagle Beagle
- Tug of War VS. Uncle Kage
- Bandit Eats Hugh's Peep Boobs
LEAST POPULAR YAPPYFOX DECISION
- Cutting off videoes before they end
- Moving the show two hours earlier
- Limiting cast reading of the Top Quotes to only 10
- Eating deviled eggs/chili/baked beans before the show
WORST POOT EVER
- Poink's Halloween 2007 poot that temporarily turned the air green. Poink: “I had Mexican for lunch.”
- funday 393 2:48:16 Poink outfarted Yappy
- funday 402 2:48:50 Yappy farts
- funday 402 3:29:00 … and again
- funday 409 3:35:41 Poink farts
Best Roll Caller
- The Computer Voice
- Rapid Transit Rabbit
BEST LAUGH OUT LOUD MOMENT
- Crappy bringing down the Hand of God on March 9, 2008's episode
- Poink and Lilly Film a Porno
- Yakety Sax'ing Michael Jackson's “Thriller”
- Poink and Lilly's Electric Company skit
- Poink and Arthur On The Road (greenscreen skit from Ep. #249)
- Liesl (and Bill) exposing the cast to the magic that is 2girls1cup
- Subservient Java
- Mutt's reaction to touching Simba's rocket ship tile while it was hot
- The FPS Cast's massacre of The New Zoo Revue (“I like all kinds of pies…”)
- JR jumping into Yappy's wetsuit a/k/a The Spandex Thunder
- Eagle Beagle Bagle Bites (#341 073007 24min 30s)
- Herbie's Roller Coaster Tycoon enthusiasm (#364 022408 31min 14s)
- Cool Whip & “Squeezed Fresh” (Episode 384)
- Spider in a Paint Shaker Machine
- Creepy and Java sing (Episode 383)
- “Up the Yin Yang”
- Chatting about how do you get “green poo” from drinking grape Kool-Aid (Episode 406)
BEST SPONTANEOUS POINK MOMENT
- Response to Liesl's “But you are battery powered…?!” (Intro of episode 349)
- Pooting out the last of the candles in his birthday chicken during episode 349
- The ENTIRE Poink's new Lyrics to techno segment
- “…and Lilly has six to honk! Honk honk honk honk honk honk!”
MOST ANNOYING PROP
- Bertha the Spatula
- Yappy's high pitch whiny thingie.
- Poink's butt.
- Hiss E.
BEST SO-BAD-IT'S-GOOD-MOVIE clip shown
- Steve Martin “sings” Maxwell's Silver Hammer from 'Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band'
- Various scenes from 'KISS Meets the Phantom'
- Various scenes from 'The Garbage Pail Kids Movie'
- Olivia Newton John dances with Gene Kelly in 'Xanadu'
- Various scenes from 'The Adventures of American Rabbit'
BEST REGULAR SEGMENT
- Spits or Swallows
- Assbeating Hour
- Top 60 Quotes
- Video break
- What's on Simba's Mind?
- What's in Yappy's Ear?
- Nutshot of the Week
SPECIAL MENTION - THE PAWPET PACKRAT AWARD
- For Sakana_Katana for having the forethought to archive artjams and other irreplaceable Pawpet info so that they could be replaced after the unexpected server crash of April 2008.