Table of Contents
Episode: 144Airdate: Oct 20, 2002 [Download] [Artjams and other files ]
- one name missing? @ 1:17:30
- name? at 3:27:00
- Greaspoto's sombrero doesn't show up on the bluescreen background
- While showing pictures of a party ( which?), Rasvar realizes that he lost the show's copy of “Yatta”
- Movie talk: E.T.
- Who took a nibble out of the rubber turd?
- Mutt wonders if its creepy that he once had a crush on Drew Barrymoore when he was a kid watching E.T. in 1982.
- Mutt wonders why a man went to jail for having sex with a pumpkin, and sparks a discussion Discussion of sex based laws and people into vegetables…
- Arthur inadvertly establishes a catchphrase for himself, when during a talk of six breasted vs two breasted anthropomorphic females he names the six breasted ones 'multiboobage'.
- Rummage gets Ork'd and flogged with a ferret for mentioning that “Bad lucks f*'n suck!”
- Spits or Swallows - Jones Soda Berry White flavor
- Pink Flamingo Challenge: Bradhound, Rory, Teddy, PacerFox and name?
- Mutt tells a scary story as an example of what stories to submit for the Halloween show.
- Poink tells a scary story… it starts with “I do!”
- The new licensing fees are discussed and a special episode “for sale only” is briefly pondered.
- Answering machine messages, starring: Java!
- The stage sign drops on JackRabbit
- Rummage discovered that the red ants of the population like smoke fluids while taking the smoke machine from the attic.
- Rummage got a spiffy new audio mixer for the show and took
- Rummage also had a problem with his car: broken transmission, only reverse works.
- Java plays with a dangling mic
- name? gets interviewed
- Nair calls in and gives the Word of the Week: “Pecuniary”
- Pet peeves are discussed
- Kuddlepup, ??? and ??? perform Dr. Evil's song ??? names? at 3:17:00
- Pumpkin death!
- Pink Flamingo Challenge: Tibor and name? at 3:27:00
- …at which time the audio goes into static and the video gets black followed by a MX-1 reset screen. According to Rasvar, a UPS battery broke.
- …during the reboot phase, name? is shown on the couch, scratching his butt.
- Uncle Kage guest stars in an Over the Hedge comic.
- We can see the “bowling score screen” at a brief tour of the equipment
Art Jam topic(s)/Caption Picture description
- Art Jam: Pawpets in costumes - also, Multiboobage/Moobs were thought of
- Caption Picture: A Jack-o-lantern barfing out pumkin guts and seeds.
- Pawpet Music Video: It's Still Rock 'n Roll - Pawpets West
- Video of the guest riding the Giant Slingshot ride
- Fluff and Such: 73 year old Poink (Twice)
- Pawpet Music Video: Teach your Children - Pawpets West
- Pawpet Music Video: Tiptoe Though the Tulips - Pawpets West
- Flash video featuring cats in viking helmets - Sent in by UncleKage name?
"Last Words" (and Actions)
- Poink “(to AmishFerret) What are ya doing after the show, hun?”
- Soundbite: Computer explosion “Ah, crap!”
episodes/episode_144.txt · Last modified: 2021/04/10 05:35 by 127.0.0.1