Table of Contents
Episode: 163Airdate: Apr 06, 2003 [Download] [Artjams and other files ]
The 3rd Annual Arthur Awards Show
See also: Third Annual Arthur Awards Results.
- The cast is all decked out in tux and… whatever they had that looked like one on real player.
- Arthur wonders why they would show the caption picture…
- Hobbes calls in and announces the best Crappy Doo quote: “Let's play!”
- TChall calls in and announces the funniest segment: “Poink singing it had to be EWE”
- Sefina calls in and announces “The most wrong segment of 2002”: “Poink singing it had to be EWE”
- Roxycat calls in and announces the “Coolest gift”: “Chuckles”
- TonyRingtail calls in and announces “Best Mach Outburst”: “DIE!!”
- Rowsby name? 38:30 calls in and announces “Best new segment”: “Spits or Swallows”
- TiborTiger calls in and announces “Best Garrison & Hobbes video”: “Lilo and Java”
- Nonsanity and Cuddles call in and announce “Best art jam topic”: “In search of Rasvar's Buttcrack”
- Telegrand name? 49:10 calls in and announces “Best new pawpet character”: “Crappy Doo”
- Skates calls in and announces “Best Fluff and Such video”: “If I had a million Dollars”
- Ozark calls in and announces “The best spits or swallows item”: “Durian Cake”
- Yappy Fox announces that category #12 will be skipped due to no votes.
- Fox Conner calls in and announces “The best fill in channel reader”: “Babs Bunny at FC”
- Sayuk name? 1:08:00 calls in and announces “Best Chuckles Bit”: “Chuckles rides the Segway”
- Bar name? 1:11:30 calls in and announces “Best perk of working for Disney”: “800$ Office chairs”
- PunkTiger calls in and announces “Best Squeaker”: “Trixi” (which Rasvar misspells as “Trixie”)
- Eagle Beagle calls in and announces “Best fake website”: “machnaked.com”
- Gyng calls in and announces “Best running joke”: “”
- Rasvar does the fatty dance.
- Orion J name? 1:31:00 calls in and announces “Best totally unexpected thing”: “Sinkhole madness”
- Nexxus calls in and announces “Best caption pictures”: “Crazy FC Lady with Pokitfox”
- Akeakame calls in and announces “Best coaster”: “Herbie's roller coaster of death”
- Teddy Tiger name? 2:01:00 calls in and announces “Best physical makeover for a puppet”: “Evil eye Poink”
- Lupes Lupine calls in and announces “Best PPRM video”: “Tribute”
- MegaWolf calls in and announces “Best COPA Video”: “Hayseed and Ozark”
- RickiTic calls in and announces “Best Satellite Puppet”: “Tag”
- Arthur has vocal problems…
- Arthur announces “Best show opening bit”: “Headless naked Barbies doing Riverdance”
- Tag calls in and announces “Best thing that would be cool but unlikely to happen on the show”: “Female pawpeteer take over and lock the door” (whick Rasvar AGAIN misspells as Pawpetter)
- Sefina calls in and announces “Coolest RL trip”: “Anthrocon” (Shown on screen as “GOTOMYCON!”)
- Hobbes calls in and announces “Best art jam submission”: “Good widdle ferret or bad widdle ferret”
- GryphonWolf name? 2:29:00 calls in and announces “Best Herbie, not Mutt character”: “Scream Guy”
- TChall calls in and announces “Best Chocolate Bunny Death Video”: “2 Gryphon, Death by Machinegun”
- PunkTiger calls in and announces “Best PawPets West Video”: “”
- Raini appears on stage (or at least her forehead)
- Babs Bunny calls in and announces “Best Poot ever”: “JackRabbit”
- Herbie calls in to announce “Best Pawpet not Mutt or Arthur”: “POINK!”
- As Arthur is on stage wearing ONLY his bow tie, he gets some dollar bills stuffed there.
- Nerd Ferret wears a bow tie that classifies as propeller.
- Simba is on stage
- Spits or Swallows: Macademia
- JackRabbit hides behind a voop while what is easily the most captions ever are read… and flashes his behind for some of the captions.
Art Jam topic(s)/Caption Picture description
- Poink in a band with bambi surrounded by nuns with a german shepherd and sauerkraut at a crystals during a total eclipse of the sun…
- …is scratched for the easier to remember “Pawpets in Hollywood/The Arthurs”
- Draw on Mach's ass. Featuring RoxyCat and SueDeer, live comments by 2 Gryphon
- Pawpet Music Video: Rabbit Valley - PawPets West
"Last Words" (and Actions)
- Poink (sung to the end theme): “Goodnight! Sleep tight! I'm gonna haaaaaaave a beer. Or two. Or three. As soon as I get oooooooooooooouta here. Cause IIIIIIII'm gettin' the hell out the door(?). So blow me, cause I'm outta here, and thanks for giving me the best Pawpet of the Year award. Goodnight!”
- Ezra “Thanks everyone, goodnight!”
- The show closes with the caption picture once more.
episodes/episode_163.txt · Last modified: 2021/04/10 05:35 by 127.0.0.1