Table of Contents
Episode: 170Airdate: Jun 01, 2003 [Download] [Artjams and other files ]
- Ain't ain't a word? Fox in socks box knox?
- Fox in socks performance by a voop and BJ Wolf
- Devin's mom gets interviewed
- Comparing bellies prompts the start of the “Fat Bastard Club” - a.k.a. “Fat Bastard Challenge”: Who loses the largest percentage until AC wins
- Talk about double charging for fat people on airplanes prompts guessing what NAAFA stands for… (see wikipedia article)
- Uncle Kage calls in and the cast asks him to procure a scale to weigh Rasvar at AC
- Several wierd diets and fat-related deaths are discussed
- Herbie plugs “Dandy and Co.”
- The ebay game…
- Todd buys lots of stuff at ebay.
- Nerd Ferret is on his medication…
- 2:00 name calls in and talks about being a pro mascot
- Movie talk: Finding Nemo
- Fishtank - interview
- Pink Flamingo: Devin's mom
- Spits or swallows: gefilte fish and ???
- Top 50 cult movies
Art Jam topic(s)/Caption Picture description
- Fat Bastard Pawpets
- Caption: Horseshoe toss with toilet seats
- Pawpet Music Video: Beer Song - Bad Cheese Productions
- Acid Flashback: Pokémon MST3k episode?
- “All your Mutt belong to us” Pawpet Rocky Mountain
- Pawpet Music Video: Beautiful like me - Pawpet Monterey Bay
- The small green parrot show - TinyPaw productions
- Fluff and Such: If I had a million Dollars
- Fluff and Such: Finding Nemo intercut with song name?
- Pawpet Music Video: This Girl - Pawpets Monterey Bay
"Last Words" (and Actions)
- Nerd appears with a third eye
- Springroll “Shut up bitch!”
- Soundbite ???
Yes, it WAS spelled wrong!
episodes/episode_170.txt · Last modified: 2021/04/10 05:35 by 127.0.0.1