Table of Contents
Episode: 312Airdate: Nov 26, 2006 [Download] [Artjams and other files ]
Seven Year Anniversary
- Sniffer (Subservient)
- Edith Voop sings
- Mutt is not on the show, because he sold his body
- Rasvar calls in
- Most of the cast did drunk Karaoke the day before…and is now afraid of videos ending up on YouTube
- The cast discusses Family Guy getting inspired by FPS…
- Scritch mentions that it might happen one day that you see a diaper in public… becuase fetishes turned into fashion before.
- The ferrets are revolting… for food!
- There's a stage foot… and either it's dirty or the video compression needs color correcting.
- Liesl goes through movie jewelry and accessories… among other things.
- Liesl jiggles her… b…b…breasts! and somebody gives a squeaky-toy sound effect to it
- Scritch “sings” and gets clubbed with a seal
- Shak gets a “laser attached to his forehead”… even if it is just a naked headless barbie
- Poink gets some head… a barbie head.
- The cast dances to Glenn Miller
- Chinese delivery guy is on camera
- Mutt gets re-built… and looks a bit like the invisible man
- Sniffer dances during subservience… and Bandit tries to play with him
- Everybody tells about what they loved about MFF
- People are getting mugged and even killed over PS3's
Art Jam topic(s)/Caption Picture description
- Pawpets shopping on black Friday
- The history of music with four chords
- Fursuiters at MFF! (Zalno, 2006)
- Blue Man Group performance…
- “Three Little Pigs”
- Will it blend: 50 Marbles, Rake handle, Coke Chicken
- Bear + Lion + TP and woods = bearskin rug
"Last Words" (and Actions)
- Ezra “You're playin' in the stage dude!”2)
episodes/episode_312.txt · Last modified: 2021/04/10 05:35 by 127.0.0.1