Table of Contents
Episode: 543Airdate: Apr 01, 2012 [Download] [Artjams and other files ]
April Fools 2012
- Cerberus' FPS animation is aired before the real intro again.
- Poink tells about termites, exterminators, hairspray and shower curtains
- Ezra runs on his spare body because the original one got stolen…
- Mutt wonders how some German and English words sound alike.
- Movie Talk: Momento
- Yappy Fox browses the 8bit Google Maps
- Mutt explains how a dog actually CAN judge you when you do certain things
- Whose Netflix entry is it?
- “My Little Pawpets” takeover! Brunhilda is not happy!
- Skippy calls in and plays a new version of the song lyrics game.
- Jar Jar takes a smoke as Rummage performs “Comfortably Numb”… and the rest of the cast follows his example!
- KuddlePup reveals that his “stolen bag of puppets” was an April Fools joke
- Fart alert!
- Name that toon: April fools edition
A rundown of activities can be found here.
Art Jam topic(s)/Caption Picture description
- None was announced but the april fools theme was a given.
- Music Video: Puttin' on the Ritz
- Music Video: title @ 0:41:00
- Music Video: title @ 0:42:00
- Excerpt from “The water babes”…
- George Takei: “Oh Murr”
- Ohio lottery tickets commercial with sock puppets.
- Bacon website
- “crazy clock game” review
- Dogs and techno? title @ 1:37:00
- Elefant playing with Galaxy Note
- US Anthem?? title @ 1:39:00
- Music Vidoe: snowboarding dog-suiters title @ 1:43:00
- Music Video: MLP - sped up
- News report: roller Derby with talking mascot
- ??? Rainbow title @ 1:51:00 - gong'd
- Con video: FWA - Revit sp? @ 1:52:00
- Bucktown Tiger: title? @ 1:57:00
- Fursuits at a gym title @ 2:00:00
- Cooking with Susie - Taco bueno commercial
- Grocery outlet commerciel
- MLP watching images on deviantart
- News report: Fox living in a crows nest
Whose Netflix entry is it?
Starts at around 1:07:10 in the download. Prompted by the fact that Yappy and Mutt shared a Netflix password, the audience had to guess who originally put the title into the queue.
- Auschwitz: Orders and Initiatives - Yappy
- Viva La Bam, Season 01: “April's Revenge” - Mutt
- Greg the Bunny: “Dead Puppet Storage” - ???
- The Best of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog - Mutt
- Rocky and Bullwinkle, Season 01 - Kuddlepup
- CNBC Originals: Marijuana USA - Yappy
- Amazing Stories - Yappy
- How It's Made - Yappy
- World's Toughest Fixes - Yappy
- Jeepers Creepers - Yappy
- The Ghost of Macchu Picchu - Yappy
- Rocko's Modern Life - Kuddlepup
- Into the Woods - Mutt
- UFOs: the Secret History - Brian Reynolds?
- Operation: Condor - ???
- Disney Parks: the Ultimate Walt Disney World - never watched, just listed
- Strange Sex, Season 01: “Balloon Fetish” - Mutt
- Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid - Yappy
- Iditarod: the Last Great Race - Yappy
- Airplane - ???
- The Immaculate Conception of Little Dizzle - Yappy
Song Lyrics Game
Starts at around 2:22:22 in the download. Skippy called in to play a different version of the game where the lyrics were paraphrased, since audience members were cheating at the game in its original incarnation by Googling the lyrics.
- “Our entire population inhabits a brightly-colored underwater vessel” = “We all live in a yellow submarine” (Yellow Submarine - The Beatles)
- “It is against my wishes to become a mentally challenged citizen of the United States” = “I don't want to be an American idiot” (American Idiot - Green Day)
- “Luminescence departs, dusk arrives, grab my paw, we're heading to the second star on the right” = “Exit light, enter night, take my hand, we're off to Never-Neverland” (Enter Sandman - Metallica)
- “I am an enthusiast of larger-than-average rear ends, and I am incapable of perjury” = “I like big butts, and I cannot lie” (Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-a-Lot)
- “Regardless of your relation as a sibling or parent, you remain among the living” = “Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother, you're staying alive” (Staying Alive - The Bee Gees)
- “Pleasant nocturnal hallucinations, I am in no position to argue” = “Sweet dreams are made of this, who am I to disagree” (Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics)
- “My chest has been pierced and it's your fault, you've damaged the reputation of intimate relationships” = “Shot through the heart and you're to blame, you give love a bad name” (You Give Love a Bad Name - Bon Jovi)
- “It is my desire to become a tool of yours with a large metal head attached to a handle, how come you never summon me” = “I wanna be your sledgehammer, why won't you call my name” (Sledgehammer - Peter Gabriel)
- “Its arrival is noticeable through the atmosphere this evening, my God” = “I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord” (In the Air Tonight - Phil Collins)
- “Greetings, salutations, how do you do, might someone be present within? Subtly bob your head to acknowledge my voice, does this domicile harbor any occupants?” = “Hello, hello, hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me, is there anyone home?” (Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd)
- “Whatever it is I seek remains undiscovered” = “I still haven't found what I'm looking for” (I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2)
- “I am torn between remaining and departing, were I to stick around I would encounter hardships, were I not I would encounter twice as many” = “Should I stay or should I go, if I go there will be trouble, if I stay there will be double” (Should I Stay or Should I Go - The Clash)
- “Might you have a few moments to spare to witness my lament in regards to no subject whatsoever and all topics conceivable at the same time” - “Do you have the time to listen to me whine about nothing and everything all at once” (Basket Case - Green Day)
Name That Toon
Starts at around 2:49:00 in the download. The cast had to guess the cartoon character based on the color shown on-screen.
- Blackfire, from Teen Titans
- Cleveland Brown, from Family Guy and The Cleveland Show
- The Red Guy, from Cow and Chicken and I Am Weasel
- Duke L'Orange, from The Mighty Ducks
- Yellow Pinky, from Secret Squirrel
- Green Arrow
- Blue, from Blue's Clues
- Shrinking Violet, from Legion of Superheroes
- Gray Ghost, from Batman
- Snow White
- Goldbug, from Transformers
- Silver Surfer
- The Flying Nun
Fact or Fool?
Starts at around 3:00:41 in the download. The audience was asked to come up with a topic, and have the cast guess whether or not it is fact or fiction.
- Adult Swim showed “The Room” for the third year running - FOOL (they instead revived Toonami for one night)
- Are pharmacists in Italy threatening to halt the sales of Viagra? - FACT
- German Shepherds shed their fur three times a year - FOOL (they shed their fur year round)
- At Walt Disney World, there was once a series of speed strips that, when driven over, played the song “Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah” - FACT
- J.K. Rowling is writing another book - FACT
- Burgess Meredith has the most appearances on the original Twilight Zone series than any other actor - FOOL (the actor with the most appearances is Robert McCord, with 10 appearances)
- They Might Be Giants will be 30 years old this year - FACT
- The new Ferrari Enzo is currently the most expensive production car - FOOL (the most expensive production car is the Bugatti Veyron, at $1,700,000)
- No toasters are made in the USA - FOOL (the audience member who sent in the question sold a toaster that said “Made in the USA”)
- Tomorrow is TK Wolf's birthday - FACT
"Last Words" (and Actions)
- Ezra “I am a pony!”
- Blitz “I hate you all!”