Table of Contents
Episode: 709Airdate: May 08, 2016 [Download] [Artjams and other files ]
Two Bears for the Price of One!
- Poink shows up with a red nose on, in observance of the forthcoming Red Nose Day…
- …which results in the rest of the cast trying on red noses… and the nose doesn't fit Bronson Van Der Bear!
- Movie talk: Ghostbusters, Angry Birds
- The cast talks about KFC's decision to release flavored nail polish
- The cast plays the Pawpet Match Game
- The Pocket Ducks introduces a bear puppet to be auctioned off at the end of the show
- The bear answers a few questions from IRC
- Mutt talks about a TMNT porn parody he saw
- Bronson Van Der Bear plays “Which Came First?” with the cast
- Movie talk, continued: Ratchet and Clank
- Subservient Pantomime Bear
- Ghostbusters (2016) trailer
- The Angry Birds Movie international trailer
- Star Wars Rogue One Lego trailer
- KFC nail polish commercials
- KFC nail polish demo
- Storm Troopers on Britain's Got Talent
- McDonalds Bears
- Charmin commercials
- Charmin's Time Square Bathroom Dance!
- The Charmin Bears Show Ep 1 (skipped over at some parts)
- Girl gets hair pulled off when challenging rotating corn
- Aftermath of the Corn on the Driller Challenge Fail
- King of Horns, Nathan Airchime M5
- Nathan Airchime Horns Honk with K5LA's, KSH, KSHL, KSLLA, PS, and More!
- Big air for a big horn
- Train Horn Prank
- Gene Gene, the Dancing Machine
- SFM Garry's Mod videos
- Music video - “Want You Back in My Life”
- Kubo and the Two Strings trailer
- Undertale animation (gong'd)
- Bucktown Tiger - “Try Everything”
- Australian video @ 1:22:01 (sped up near the end)
- Wildcat thank-you video
- Dangerous train route videos
- Toilets in China What to Expect - China Uncensored
- Fart FAIL Compilation 2016
- TMNT porn parody - 10-Inch Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Hydraulic press - gummy bears
- Hydraulic press - dildo
- Giant Star Wars LEGO Super Star Destroyer Shattered at 1000 fps - Battle Damage
Pawpet Match Game
Starts at around 1:32:34 in the download.
There's a new soap opera starring Yappy Fox called “The Young and the Sexless”.
King Arthur said “I better start looking for a new job - my dragon just farted on King Arthur.”
Brenda said to her son, “It's not true that I wanted a daughter instead of you. Now shut up and put on your tu-tu.”
Did you hear that Weird Willy was thrown out of the department store? They caught him fucking the mannequins.
Dr. Frankenstein said, “My new monster walks funny, because when I sent Igor to get a pair of legs, that idiot brought back a pair of legs from a cow.”
When the airline pilot died, his soul went to heaven, but his luggage was diverted to New Jersey.
Which Came First?
Starts at around 2:57:20 in the download.
Clairol hair color: 1931
Prell shampoo: 1947
Saran wrap: 1949
Reynolds wrap: 1947
Mrs. Butterworth's: 1961
Cap'n Crunch: 1963
Skippy peanut butter: 1933
Welch's grape jelly: 1923
Mr. Clean: 1958
Maxwell House: 1886
Lipton tea: 1890
NOTE: the answer to this question was disputed in channel.
Hormel chili: 1936
Dinty Moore: 1935
Black Flag: 1883
Right Guard: 1961
"Last Words" (and Actions)
- Mutt hangs himself