Table of Contents
Episode: 320Airdate: Jan 28, 2007 [Download] [Artjams and other files ]
Fetish, Coffee... WAIT!
- The show starts with the cast complaining about Yappy Fox farting.
- Yappy Fox brings a spits or swallows: extra sour candy.
- Mutt has a Red Bull
- Mutt can't brain today, he has the dumb.
- The cast discusses what they would want to happen to their fursuits after they die
- Cooking with Mutt - trying to find substitude ingredients.
- Mutt tells us about FX-con
- Mutt realizes his Secondlife avatar is the 8bit character on SL
- Eagle Beagle has a picture of himself in his wallet… along side a parliament house card
- Mutt brings up “Appliance Directly” - a local appliance store
- During subservience, a “live censor bar” is added - but it's all over the place only occasionally hitting “the mark” - so the bar is later stuck directly to the suiter
- Somebody plops a Chuck-E-Cheese tail on the stage which looks a bit disturbing and phallic
- The cast talks about their near-death experiences
- Channel Karaoke: The Wall, ???, ???, Strangers in the night
Art Jam topic(s)/Caption Picture description
- Pawpets and coffee
- Caption: Dump truck vs. pole
- Mr. Oyzo, flat beat
- Tim Allen turning into a dog ( name of the movie)
- Weird Al - My Pancreas
- Japanese PacMan - puppets
- Spongeback Mountain
- Video submission with “Duck Hunt” intro and Bingo from Episode 319 acting as the dog (Subservient request)
"Last Words" (and Actions)
- Yappy “Remember, two more days to register for MegaPlex!”1)
Download cut off a few seconds before the end credit song finished, live version might hava had different ending
episodes/episode_320.txt · Last modified: 2021/04/10 05:35 by 127.0.0.1