Table of Contents
Episode: 38Airdate: Aug 20, 2000 [Download] [Artjams and other files ]
- Bitch Voop demonstrates “plexing”
- Seal of Disapproval disapproves of the song “inflatable woman”…
- Bitch Voop is plexing at her tail and it wanders off
- Movie Talk: The Cell
- Rasvar realizes that announcing a URL on his private machine at home in the IRC channel isn't a good idea
- Yappy Fox has rebuilt the stage and we get a tour of the house…
- Raini freeze frame!
- Ezra reads the MadLibs
- The (new!) lights go out…
- …and audio problems going to video.
- Brodie calls in and gets interviewed
- Teddy calls in
- Tigress calls in and talks about her operation
- “Bob Snorly” calls in… but it's just Uncle Kage - again - and the cast has to come up with new questions for him…
- @ 2:46:32 from the UK calls in and gets interviewed
- J Sonic sp? calls in
- Naked Barbie abuse (no, NOT yet headless but soon to be)
- River of Pee - Bob Rivers
- Antidepressants - Bob Rivers
- Inflatable Woman - Bob Rivers
- Whiny Sappy People - Bob Rivers
- Friends in Low Places - Garth Brooks
- Come Sail Away - Eric Cartman
- Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Intermission - The Offspring
- The Pancreas Song - Heywood Banks
- Montana - John Linnell
- The Assumption Song - Arrogant Worms
- Burn Down the Barbecue -
- Goody Two Shoes - Adam Ant
- @ 1:38:31
- Particle Man - They Might Be Giants
- Basket Case - Green Day
- Intermission - The Offspring (again)
- Cha Cha Cha - Jimmy Luxury
- I Get Around - The Beach Boys
- Highway 40 - Brak
- Coffee - from Cartoon Planet
- Devil Woman - Cliff Richard
- All She Wants to Do is Dance - Don Henley
- Sing - The Carpenters
- Sunshine - Jonathan Edwards
- Summer Breeze - Seals and Crofts
- Blue Bayou - Linda Ronstadt
- Chevy Van - Sammy Johns
- Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Africa - Toto
- Nights in White Satin - Moody Blues
- Cold as Ice - Foreigner
- Walk This Way - Run-DMC
- For What It's Worth - Buffalo Springfield
- @ 3:52:20
- La-La-Love - from The Powerpuff Girls
- Movin' Right Along - from The Muppet Movie
- A Horse with No Name - America
- Pawpet Music Video: Montanna - Pawpets West
- Pawpet Music Video: I get around - Pawpets West
Furry Mad Libs
Starts at around 1:56:51 in the download.
Read by: Ezra
A Furry Soap Opera
When we last left our show, Shak was upset because Carrot was having a frigid love affair with Uncle Kage. To compound the story, Seal was secretly working as a chemist at night to try and support his addiction to fanboys. He's been blushing this addiction for nine and a half weeks. Little to be realized that his supervisor, Seaweed, was conspiring against him and trying to plex him out of his inheritance - a crotch cam and a secret bank account in Montana. Meanwhile, back in Moscow, Mutt was trying to find out why Timber has been going out with Bitch Voop for the last 77 months. In asking around, he masticated onto a secret plan where Ferret was trying to spelunk a Statue of Liberty with his cheeses in an attempt to take over his great-aunt's company, the Sneaking Wonkelrotary Engine Corporation. What he did not know was Java Frog was a mid-level supervisor in the nuclear waste management department, and he was a googly agent for the government. He was heaving a top-secret project where nipple rings were being used for extrapolating gourmet sauces into powerful inflatable love dolls. However, mid-level technician, Dracolan, has accidentally spilled motor oil into the Quicktime Harch Chamber. This was causing a throbbing reaction in the system. Please tune in next week, when Skippages will tell Chilly that he's really a floofy mortician in the coast guard.
Starts at around 2:08:47 in the download. Mutt and Ezra asked the audience for questions to ask the Magic 8-Ball.
Will Uncle Kage ever have his own HBO special?
Will there be punch and pie at Furloween?
Cannot predict now.
Is Raini cute?
As I see it, yes.
Will Seaweed have her fursuit done in time for Furloween?
It is uncertain.
Will Mach ever race in the Olympics?
Ask again later.
Will there be a call-in?